Present to you a list of the most important, in my view, the events took place in 2011, which for me made a lasting impression.
2. Second place avert disaster, which had a strong impact on the electronics market. In the first half of 2011 hit by the tsunami in Japan, has caused hardship for many industrial companies. But this nature is not stopped in the second half of 2011 in Taiwan hit a flood, which resulted in a shortage of hard drives and almost instantaneous increase in their prices. The impact of this flood are still being felt.
3. Third place is deservedly give the company Nvidia, which this year has surprised the world with a platform for handheld devices - Tegra 3, a quad-processor operating with a frequency of 1.3 GHz per core. And already a month sold the first device on the platform - ASUS Eee Pad Transformer Prime.
4. A lasting impression in 2011 left the company Motorola, perhaps, which showed how the world might look like in the near future, presenting Motorola Laptop Dock - docking a laptop for a smartphone, the latter revives the dock, transforming it into the laptop.
5. On the fifth place is the company to Google, which in 2011 introduced the first version of the operating system Android - 3.0, sharpened only under Tablet PCs. It seems to me, the development of the OS for tablets was carried out in record time, that is very fast.
6. On the sixth place - the announcement of the touchscreen, which does not have to touch it. Presents display by Fogale company at the exhibition CeBIT.
8. The indelible impression left in 2011, Samsung Galaxy Note, a device that can seriously be called a smartphone, but the tablet can not say. Galaxy Note this is probably the very middle way between a smartphone and tablet.
9. In 2011, the beauty of the gloss was possible to do directly on the tablet, thanks to Adobe company, which has released Photoshop Remote, you can work with Photoshop directly on the tablet.
This post sponsored by:
Dr Mobiles Limited
1 Huron Street, Takapuna, North Shore 0622
Tel: (09) 551-5344 and Mob: (021) 264-0000