Facebook has just rolled out their newer version of app for iPhone and iPod Touch. Facebook 3.3.3 is an improved and refined version of app that has fixed the bugs such as memory usage and some crashes, which were present in the previous versions.
According to iTunes, following is the list of all the changes made in Facebook 3.3.3:
- Improved reliability in chat and messages
- Improved notifications UI
- Fixed memory usage
- Fixed some crashes
- Walls you cannot post on no longer show the text field at the top
- Restore ability to post as a page that you admin
- Fixed group photos
- Various Places improvements
If you already have the previous version of Facebook app on your iPhone or iPod Touch, you can update the app from the App Store. For new users, download Facebook 3.3.3 from iTunes.