Do not be surprise there is a LOSER operating in Auckland Central, using these "free iPhone Unlock" information to experiment on innocent Kiwi victims and even cheated the leading insurance companies in New Zealand. If you are working for an insurance company and believe that your insurance company had been ripoff by iPhone repair crooks in New Zealand, please text or call us at (021) 117-2222 and we see how we can synergize to bring this offender to face some jail time.
Please do not use information below (indicated in RED font, you will likely to kill off your iPhone 4 within minutes):
Few moment ago we broke the news about the release of Redsn0w 0.9.6b4 to jailbreak iOS 4.2.1 on iPhone 4, 3GS, 3G, iPod touch 4G, 3G and iPad with working MobileSubstrate, as we told you earlier that redsn0w 0.9.6b4 is based on GeoHot's limera1n bootrom exploit.
The bad new is that right now, the redsn0w 0.9.6b4 is a tethered or semi-tethered jailbreak for some devices (i.e. you will lose your jailbreak every time you reboot your iDevice, so you have to follow the following steps every reboot to have a jailbroken device )
iPhone 3GS (old bootrom)
iPod touch 2G (Non-MC Model)
iPhone 3GS (new bootrom)
iPod touch 2G (MC Model)
iPod touch 3G
iPod touch 4G
NOTE: Those of you who rely on a carrier unlock stay away from Redsn0w and iOS 4.2.1.
- Download redsn0w 0.9.6b4, iOS 4.2.1 for your device(download links at the end).
- Update to 4.2.1 firmware using the IPSW file you just downloaded via iTunes 10.1.
- Select "Install Cydia" and click on "Next"
- Now make sure your device is both OFF and PLUGGED IN to the computer before you click "Next".
- At this stage you will need to put your iPhone in DFU mode by holding "Power" button and then while holding the "Power" button, you will now have to hold "Home" button too. Now after few seconds release "Power" button but keep holding "Home" button until installation begins.
- You will Get a Jailbroken Device on the latest iOS 4.2.1 as soon as the process ends.
- This step is only for these devices iPhone 4, 3GS (New Bootrom), iPod touch 4G, 3G, 2G, iPad. While this is tethered jailbreak and whenever you want to do anything related to jailbreak like SSH your device, or running Cydia, you must first run your device in the so called "jailbroken state" on every reboot by using "Just boot tethered right now" option.
Download iOS 4.2.1 (Final version) for your device version.
Download Redsn0w 0.9.6b4 for Windows and Mac
Download iTunes 10.2.1
If you have been ripped off, text our hotline at (021) 117-222 and we shall do our best to help you out to get justice done. Get latest
update on iPhone rip off via facebook, join our online user group and follow us on our twitter. Cheers!
This post is sponsored by:
Professional Apple iPhone 4G Repair and Unlocking
Mobile: (021) 264-0000