Monday, February 2, 2009

Posterous.com: Micro Blogging on the Fly! David Lim, Auckland, New Zealand


I went to work early today and was having a breakfast at Burger King. When having coffee, I flicked out my Nokia E71 phone and started to browse the web. I searched google.co.nz for information on "Blogging with your Nokia E71" and found the cool website called Posterous.com Posterous.com offer normal people like you and me to blog on the fly. It is very simple to do. You need to be able to send email and attach the photo you take to blog! I managed to registered for two blog sites, one of them is http://auckland.posterous.com/ It cannot be easy enough to use this free service to blog. It could be a good tool for you to leave your digital trial on a day out or even record "one day in your life" event on the internet. You can go online and edit your log postings, add tag, organise and customise your Posterous.com blog

No comments: