The following was abstracted for your "viewing" fun:
iPhone 3G Plans
Vodafone offers three great iPhone plans - iPhone 250, iPhone 500 and iPhone 1GB
You can use the iPhone on other Vodafone On Account plans (You Choose, talkZone or Corporate). To get Vodafone mobile broadband you will need to sign up to a compatible 200MB or 1GB Broadband plan for mobile. Broadband plans for mobile are on a 24 month term.
If your needs have changed and you want to end your iPhone or Broadband plan for mobile contract early, we'll do everything we can to help - but there may be fees.
The size of the fee depends on how early you're cancelling.
Sometimes it makes sense to renew your Vodafone contract before it ends. If that's possible on your contract, an early resign fee may apply.
Plan transfer fees only apply if you downgrade your plan within the first 6 months of your current term
Things to know
- The iPhone 3G plans are only available on iPhone 3G handsets.
- You can get a You Choose plan on an iPhone 3G but you will not be able to access the web without a Broadband Plan for Mobile.
- If you purchase an iPhone 3G, use it on You Choose plan then move to an iPhone plan, you will not be eligible for the iPhone 3G handset subsidy.
- Once you have purchased an iPhone 3G you must activate it via iTunes in order to use data, and register via iTunes in order to use the iTunes service.
- All prices above include GST.
- All plans are on a 24 month term.
It is not the the matter of can you afford the iPhone plan but should you consider it at all!
Rate Me: help?