Sunday, March 6, 2011

Whitney Houston’s Daughter is a Fan of Cocaine

Whitney_houston_daughter_sniff
Bobbi Kristina Brown, the daughter of Whitney Houston and Bobby Brown, is featured in the new issue of the National Enquirer. The 18-year-old is allegedly addicted to cocaine, and the pullquote reads,”I’m just like my mother.” Pictures of “Krissi,” as she is known to her friends, show her surrounded by lines of cocaine at two different parties. As you may recall, she was admitted to a psychiatric ward in 2008 after trying to kill herself. The mag claims she “smokes marijuana, guzzles beer and gets smashed on Everclear.” The source on all this, is, of course, a former boyfriend. He claims he’s trying to save her life; we suspect he made a pretty penny off of sharing the pix.
She then went on her twitter to respond:
The pictures_ a former very dear person to me did this. Set me up to make it look exactly what it looks like. God will smite them yes..But it’s really not what it looks like.. People will do anything for money which is extremely sad, and I’m very hurt by this.Thing’s people do these days to hurt others is a shame. All I can do now, is keep my head up high, keep looking towards the lord.All the lord is telling me is be still. That’s all, and that’s exactly what I’m going to do. #BeStill.
I love my family so much. My mom just comforted me to the max, and I’m so thankful for her. Thank you so much lord for blessing me with an Phenomenal family and incredibly phenomenal mother. Thank you for giving me the strength to move forward and put things in the past.
And the person that did this was a result of a horrible relationship that went sour. I was in love_ he was in love with money. I’ve learned My lesson. I’m so much greater and blessed for it today, and I believe nothing less. That is the last I will speak of this, let’s praise god And be greatful and thankful for your family, and people that truly love you, strength, courage, and life lessons learned. GodblessUall
Seriously woman, it’s twitter, keep it simple and under 120 characters. This would have sufficed:“OMG YOU GUUUUUUYZZZ!! I dnt do it! shitty ex-BF! #winning #tigerblood”
But she’s not fooling us, she’s the daughter of Whitney Houston and Bobby Brown, of course she does cocaine.

Dr Mobiles Limited (Google Map)1 Huron Street
Takapuna, North Shore 0622
Tel: (09) 551-5344 and Mob: (021) 117-2222
FaceBook.com  -  Email  -  Posterous  -  Twitter  -  Blogger  -  Flickr  
 

No comments: