Friday, December 29, 2006

My Long lost friend from Singapore!


Finally, I managed to get Tony's phone number. It had been ages since we last catch up and met in person (sorry, can't publish his photo here as his might be kidnaapped by some wild women!)

I tried calling him at his family phone since 2001 & cannot get through. Fortunately, uncle K. S. told me to add a '6' to the local number. The call finally went through! The last time we met, my son was about 2 years old. Now my son is much taller than me! So this tells you how long has it been!

To locate Tony, I have to call him Mom a few times, even traced his sister's phone in Perth, Australia to get Tony's mobile phone number! I thank my lucky star that I found my old friend again! We went way back since my high school years in Singapore (it is after World War II, of course!)

Rate Me on BlogHop.com! help?

No comments: